On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 01:50:00PM +0200, Jon Sj?stedt wrote:
| Hello all!
|
| I have installed BitTorrent-4.2.2 on my 3.9-box. With this i would like to
| start file sharing on a console, logout, login later and reattach to the
| console of the BitTorrent-4.2.2 session. AFAIK this is done in most
| Linux-distros using the command screen, but how can I do it in BSD?

You've installed BitTorrent-4.2.2. Easiest way is to also install
screen and use that (since from your post it seems that you already
know it).

Might I suggest to upgrade your machine in the mean time ? You're
running 3.9 while 4.2 is on the brink of being released.

Cheers,

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/