Hi,

I got a panic recently, too, after trying to insert my CF card into the
cf reader, which seems to be connected to pcmcia. As we discussed on IRC
it seems to have something in common. Maybe it's the same reason? The
trace seems identical.

I submitted a bug report... maybe somebody can see some similarities or
use this additional information for more hints how to try to fix it:
http://cvs.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-wrapper?full=yes&numbers=5577

Regards,
Julian