On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 12:50:31AM +0200, Reiner Jung wrote:
> as you are not a lawyer, you should stop to interpret any law, copyright
> questions or give any legal advice from your own interpretation.

Go see if I'm employed by Microsoft, will you?

It's in every citizen's duty to know about the law. Lawyers are merely
experts who deal with it for a living.

> This will
> give a wrong assumption to the story. When there is a statement needed,
> please let talk the legals and until they give advise, you should stop your
> own legal advice.
>
> Maybe you don't notice it, but a wrong advice can people bring in trouble.

Which is why on such absurd statements, like the one I corrected, I find it
is a duty to clarify.

Regards,
Rui

--
Or not.
Today is Sweetmorn, the 37th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?