Chris wrote:
> I was wondering whether this - http://openbsd.org/faq/faq3.html#ISO -
> FAQ entry should be changed as OpenBSD now does provide ISO for base
> install?

As every release, many things are changed in the FAQ.  Finding and
changing the things that need to be changed occupies a LOT of my time
between lock and release days.

In this release, many, many things will change.
That particular entry is already updated in my tree.

The ISO stuff is one of the most trivial.  EXTREMELY trivial.  As in,
"Of all the things he should be in a panic about, why does he ask
about THIS??"

However, the publicly available FAQ will be as it is (more-or-less)
until release day (Nov. 1, +/-).

Nick.