On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 03:25:56AM -0700, Jake Conk wrote:
> Julian,
>
> What do you mean that you put OpenVPN into your hostname.if? Can your
> hostname.if file contain  sh script code? If so is that true also with
> something like hostname.fxp0?

This is from hostname.if(5)

        !command-line
        Arbitrary shell commands can be executed using this direc-
        tive.  Useful for doing interface specific configuration
        such as setting up custom routes using route(8) or estab-
        lishing tunnels using ifconfig(8).  It is worth noting that
        ``\$if'' in a command line will be replaced by the inter-
        face name.

Gilles