Juan Miscaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> http://www.openbsd.org/spamd/spews_list_level1.txt.gz

Fetching that one with wget gets me a file with its timestamp in
February, which probably means that it's no longer maintained and by
now it's useless:

$ ls -l *txt.gz
-rw-r--r--  1 peter  peter  104231 Feb 22  2007 spews_list_level1.txt.gz

That is, to the degree that it was ever useful.  If you look at the
data, it contains entire /16s.  Your choice, of course, but I would
personally not recommend any blacklists other than beck@'s freshly
trapped and agressively maintained list (uatraps in recent spamd.conf
files).

The other ones are more recent, but I am less than convinced it is
actually smart to block address space supposedly representing entire
countries.  Maybe it's because part of what makes my living is
localization, with the occasional customer in one of those (to me)
faraway countries.

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.datadok.no/ http://www.nuug.no/