On 9/19/07, Peter N. M. Hansteen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "The One" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Security is one of the concerns "Leopard" will solve.
>
> **BLAM**
>
> Security is never, ever a completely solved problem.  Your world just
> isn' that simple. Do NOT pass GO.
>
> I sincerely hope never to hear such nonsense on misc, ever again.
>
> Sure, the next release is always better.  But you won't hear me saying
> that OpenBSD 4.3 is your solution to all ills.  At the moment, both
> "Leopard" and OpenBSD 4.3 are clouds of virtual unobtanium, not to be
> confused with the final solution to anything.
>
> Don't bother following up, I won't be listening.  Or maybe I will, and
> I might even venture out from under my rock again before 4.4 ships.

If anyone can solve security, whether it is with "Leopard" or in the
future, Apple definitely can.

In my opinion, Apple performs 100% in the software field, and 90% in
the hardware field, which is due to, as I explained in my previous
messages, depending off of factories in third-world countries that are
not even Apple operated!

But Apple has done so much with software, it is obvious that, in the
end, Apple will reach the goal. Even when personal computers are
replaced with a different technology, Apple will be on top.