Your message header seems to point to an issue that has come up a few times.
However.. your message body doesn't really give any good clues.
I would suggest looking at a past post with the subject "OpenBSD 4.1 install
issue??"
from early May of this year.
If my guess is correct.. when you use the boot cd.. it flashes text by very
quickly
and then halts? If it is indeed the same problem (I have the same motherboard)
then you need to recompile the kernel. This is all detailed in the previously
mentioned thread. You can email me directly if you are having problems.