Cidric THIBAULT wrote:
I'm searching a way to enable a transparent firewall (without ip adress),
probably in bridge mode.., with a capability of NAT. I know the interest is
not evident to nat some computers on the same IP lan, but it's for a client,
so....!

You want to have a bridge that does NAT without an IP adderss... so what address would the packets from behind the bridge be NATed to?

I've set up machines as transparent spamd firewalls to put in front of Exchange servers. Maybe that's what you want to do, but that doesn't involve NAT.