Still busy trying to make thing good on my server, I'm configuring
altq bandwidth management in pf.conf

here is the part concerning bandwidth management, written, as told,
between scrub & nat (which I don't have, so between scrub & filters) :

# SET BANDWIDTH MANAGEMENT
altq on $ext_if cbq bandwidth 1Mb queue {net}
queue net bandwidth 1Mb cbq(default) {ssh,http,mail,p2p,misc}
queue http bandwidth 60% priority 6 cbq(borrow)
queue mail bandwidth 15% priority 5 cbq(borrow)
queue p2p bandwidth 15% priority 0 cbq(borrow)
queue misc bandwidth 5% priority 3 cbq(borrow)
queue ssh bandwidth 5% cbq(borrow) {ssh_interactive, ssh_bulk}
queue ssh_interactive priority 7
queue ssh_bulk priority 1

I've not linked filters to queue 'til now, because I get the following
error when doing some pfctl -F rules && pfctl -f /etc/pf.conf
rules cleared
pfctl: the sum of the child bandwidth higher than parent "ssh"

How could the child bandwidth be higher when I didn't set up bandwidth at all ?
I based my experiment on the book "Absolute OpenBSD" of michael lucas,
but it seems I got no luck this time.

any clue ?

Thanks