* Martin Schrvder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-10-24 00:51]:
> 2007/10/23, Darrin Chandler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > pool.ntp.org and score quite well. In fact, they compare favorably to
> > servers running the more "heavyweight" ntp daemons.
>
> While we are talking about ntpd: Is there hope of an update of the
> portable version? The debian port is still at 3.9...

I can't nor want to do the portable, and the portable maintainer
vanished. If you wanna do the work and be the -stable guy, pick ntpd
sources, make and test the portable and send it to me :)

> PS: http://www.openntpd.org is also still at 3.9...

due to exactly that. I'll fix it for 4.2 (if I don't forget again)

--
Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de