You have failed to satisfactorily explain why running a specific application
in a VM is more secure then running it in a standard OS. It's nonsense that
you think it's more secure that way. It saves a lot of money, yes -- you
don't necessarily want a separate box just to run an application - but
that's not the debate here. The debate is about security, and I'm amazed
that you think a virtual environment is somehow more secure then a dedicated
non-virtual environment.