I ordered it on September 18th and I got them today, October 30th (for
those paisanos that want to know how long it takes.)

I'm already running OpenBSD 4.2 of course from some time ago, but
didn't want to miss the opportunity to get my DVD case and stickers to
show off to my co-workers.

Actually I bought two sets because I'm giving one to a client.
Everyone of them gets an original CD set.

A note for the maintainer of www.openbsd.org/orders.html: e-compugraf
doesn't seem to sell OpenBSD in Mexico any more. I had to order it
directly to Canada.

I'm just waiting for my polo t-shirt that surprisingly didn't arrive
along with my CD sets (and I say surprisingly because wrapping the CD
sets with the t-shirt makes sense; shipping it separately and making
me pay for that doesn't.)

P.S. Hey, only one sticker??
--
Gerardo Santana