On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 03:56:29PM +0000, n0g0013 wrote:
> On 31.10-09:49, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> [ ... ]
> > I'll say it again more clearly -- all of you whiners just plain suck.
> > We know you'll never write diffs, and it is up to you to prove us
> > wrong.  If you don't write diffs, we have a difficult time feeling any
> > loss.
>
> a software community is made of more than developers.

Yes, a software community needs a logo, a wiki and mailing list.
There is no need for developers if the comunity can write mails, change
the wiki and hold logo contests from time to time. The code will
materialize himself -- it is as simple as saying "let there be code" and
there will be code.

--
:wq Claudio