On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 10:30:05PM +0100, Hannah Schroeter wrote:
> >So, start by sending diff's then. Almost every diff's I saw sent in, got
> >reply one way or an other.
>
> My recent experiences differ, for my last 2 submissions (an issue with
> swig, sent to ports@ after interaction with the maintainer; the sendmail
> nit I sent to tech@ a few days ago).

That will be fixed within the next ten minutes, at least for your
swig patch ;-)

It's true -- sometimes submissions don't get feedback in time or
are just dropped. This sucks, but it happens, and I've no idea how
to deal with this problem in general. (personally, if I'm short of
time, I tend to ask submitters to send me a reminder if nothing
happens within a few days or weeks).

Ciao,
        Kili