On 06/11/2007, Jan Stary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is using a larger disk in the example a problem? Using a 20G disk makes
> the point of showing how usable the system is even on a small disk, but
> 20G disks don't really exist anymore.

<shouting>
    O RLY?
</shouting>

I always thought my 20 Gig HDD was the largest of my eight drives.
Are you saying it's Schroedinger's hard drive?

What about the others?
My 200 MB would like to have a little word with you, and it doesn't
look like it's particularly amused.

Also, let's remember that old computers NEVER end up in the so-called
"developing world". People there would NEVER use old computers, right?
Let them buy new ones! Oh, and let them eat cake, too.