Knitti,

Thanks, I created another instance of ftp-proxy with these options:

-p 8021 127.0.0.1

...and put in my rdr this rule:

rdr on $int_if proto tcp from any to any port ftp -> 127.0.0.1 port 8021

Everything seems to work now, I can ftp out and people can ftp in :)

My question though is why did you give this rdr rule?

rdr pass on $int_if proto tcp from any to !$ftp_server port ftp ->
127.0.0.1 port 8022

What special feature does switching "any" to !$ftp_server add to the
pf rules? Should I modify mine to also say that?

Thanks,
- Jake