Hi,

I've installed OpenBSD 4.2 (i386) in VWMare Fusion, and found that the keyboard mapping is a bit off. The tilde key is currently mapped to the number one on my numeric keypad.

I'm using a US Apple Pro Keyboard. Anyone know of a keymap I can install, or a way of getting the tilde key to print a tilde character?

I've looked at kbd and tried various keymaps but nothing seems to fit.

By the way, 4.2 is looking great. The installation instructions included with the disc set continue to be excellent and easy to follow. Thanks to all responsible.

Thanks,

Sean.