May i ask why you are using a bridge between ISP and OpenBSD firewall?
why not just implement QoS on the firewall if its OpenBSD anyway?

Have you verified ports for your voip? it looks like you are expecting
your outbound voip connection to be connection control=5060 and
media=10000-20000, i usually dont see that sort of uniformity on
clients behind nat(assumeing your clients are behind nat)

Hope that helps

--
-Lawrence
-Student ID 1028219