Hi,

are you trying to use the subversion port, are you trying to roll your own?

dlg

On 13/11/2007, at 3:14 PM, Duncan Patton a Campbell wrote:

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:49:08 -0600
Duncan Patton a Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Howdy?

I'm trying to install mod_dav_svn and mod_authz_svn with apache 2.0.xx and find that they have been moved into the ap2-subversion-1.4.4 package that requires apache 2.2. When I go to the ports tree there is nothing equivalent
to this module.

Does anyone know what is going on? Is subversion under apache 2.0 no longer supported?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dhu

Addenedum:

subversion 1.4.5 now appears to build on OBSD with mod_dav_svn, so this is less
problematic.. still(?)

Dhu