Siju

Is there any chance of broadcasting OpenCon 2007 through metabug (
http://metabug.org/ )?

It would be of great help for people who cannot make it to "Venice"
due to several reasons.
(Sadly I cannot afford that travel cost currently :-( so will be many )
As somebody struggling to "make sense" with porting software to
OpenBSD "OpenBSD Ports Tutorial by Bernd Ahlers" I guess is my wish
come true. :-)

Hope Marc and Jason and Mike would be able to do something about this :-)

I seriously doubt that we will have the technical ressources to
broadcast the talks - and personally I am no big fan of it either
(but that does not count here).

Papers and slides are usually made available on the OpenBSD website
shortly after any conference, so you might try your luck there.

- Marc Balmer