Hello everyone,

I have had quite a few requests to come up with a new guide for the Macbook
and OpenBSD. I haven't really thought that there was that much to update, so
I haven't been doing too much on it. However, since there is a new -RELEASE
out, I figured that I ought to at least bring things up to speed with
the latest released features. I also wanted to give people some information
about what may or may not be available in 4.3.

Additionally, I wanted to make my pages a bit easier to access, so I have
done this guide in plain text.

I was hoping that anyone who had anything to add to this guide, and/or
who had any comments regarding form, style, and general method, would speak
up. :-)

<http://www.aaronhsu.com/v1/papers/openbsd_macbook.txt>

--
((name "Aaron Hsu")