Beavis wrote:
> ... I'm trying to run multiple pptp
> connections behind my 2 PF/carp firewalls. ...

You should not be using PPTP.  You have your choice, IPsec with
encryption or SSL with encryption:
        http://www.vpnc.org/vpn-standards.html

Allowing PPTP inside your LAN is to encourage use of insecure methods
and technologies that *cannot* be secured.

You've got to move to IPsec sometime, why not now?

If you are dealing with Apple, it may be helpful to reference earlier
bug reports regarding that serious security flaw.  I myself filed
problem ID #5517198, but that is marked as a duplicate of #4316417.

We'll see if they can be assed to fix the gaping holes in the system.

Regards,
-Lars