I have been trying to establish an Xnest connection to an OpenBSD
4.2 machine without success.
    I do not care about security - in this particular application.

    4.2 is using a newer Gnome and the config files are reorganized.
    But they do not appear to be the names/locations as newer Gnome faqs
indicate either.

    With comments snipped my /etc/X11/gdm/custom.conf is below. Yet my
Xnest never gets past the grey  checked background screen.
     I have no problem Xnest'ing to other systems.

[daemon]
RemoteGreeter=/usr/local/libexec/gdmlogin
[security]
AllowRemoteRoot=true
RelaxPermissions=2
DisallowTCP=false
[xdmcp]
Enable=true

Thanks.

--
Dave Lynch                                                  DLA Systems
Software Development:                                    Embedded Linux

Albert Einstein