On Mon, 26 Nov 2007, Peter N. M. Hansteen wrote:

David Vasek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Is there OpenBSD actually mentioned anywhere?

Hmm, I see. Not all browsers display properly. Source always
helps. It's a title, not an ALT, btw.

in the browsers I have within easy reach here (Konqueror, Firefox and
that Microsoft thing) the text only displays on mouseover

The Lynx displays only 'alt', not 'title', texts. Old Netscape Navigators
display only alt text on mouseover and no title, too. Quite likely others.
Some do, some don't. I saw only BSD in the cartoon, nothing about OpenBSD
anywhere. My fault, sorry. We are getting off-topic now.

Regards,
David