Hi all,

I use the pkg_add tool as documentatios says:

export PKG_PATH=ftp://your.ftp.mirror/pub/OpenBSD/4.2/packages/`machine -a`/
pkg_add -v <pkg>

but with some packages (as bash, nmap or pfstat) I get an error dependencies. It seems like the pkg_add doesn't resolve with success the dependiencies or not find the needed related packages. According man pkg_add(1):

"Some packages may depend on other packages. When resolving dependencies pkg_add will first look at already installed packages, then match dependencies with the list of packages left to install, then ask the user's opinion in interactive mode, then install default packages that satisfy the dependencies."

I've tried with primary OpenBSD site and with a close mirrors.

??
--
Thanks
Jordi Espasa Clofent