On Sat, Dec 01, 2007 at 03:54:42PM +0100, Ted Unangst wrote:

[Mark Thomas]
>> If I close the lid on this laptop ( Thinkpad T41 ) the machine goes into a
>> deep sleep but will not recover with OpenBSD 4.2. With 4.1 this worked
>> flawlessly. xorg is not running during these tests.
> it will often come back if you cycle through another suspend/resume with
> fn-f4.

For what it's worth, this is also the case with hibernation. Occasionally my
T43 doesn't come out of hibernation properly. Re-hibernating and then
switching the machine back on has worked every time so far (though once I
had to do this twice I think).

Laurie
--
http://tratt.net/laurie/ -- Personal