Hello,

I want to put my /tmp partition in RAM and I got the following example
from the fstab's man page:

swap /tmp mfs rw,nodev,nosuid,-s=153600 0 0

The problem is that I don't want to have any swap in RAM, only my /tmp
partition so I'm wondering if I simply remove the "swap" entry from
that line if that would work?

Sorry for asking here before trying it but I only have remote access
to the server so if I take off that swap entry from the line and it
doesn't work then I have no way of accessing my server so I just want
to make sure that I can do this and when I reboot my system everything
will come up just fine.

Thanks,
- Jake