Wow, excellent help thank you. That's helped me track down some other problems as well.

I have success!

And in the interests of full disclosure...

I,

um,

was missing a character in the PSK. [shame and embarrasment]

That's what you get when you generate a nice 63 character key and have to weedle it down to 24 for Cisco. I never thought to check considering the Cisco would show Phase1 complete, but I guess that'll learn me.

Cheers and thanks again.