From: Camiel Dobbelaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: S. Scott Sima, CISA, CISM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: Re: openbsd 4.2 + ftp-proxy -T + pf +tag/tagged not working
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 07:31:01 +0100
Mailer: Thunderbird 2.0.0.9 (Windows/20071031)

I don't see the anchors, you need those with tagging too.  Other then
that, it may still not work as expected, see:
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=119729395125104&w=2

_________________________
The information contained in this email and attachments, in whole or in part,
termed "COVERED INFORMATION," is for the exclusive use of the adB-dressee and
contains confidential information requested and/or transmitted with an
expectation of privacy and confidentiality. If the recipient of COVERED
INFORMATION
is not the addressee, such recipient is strictly prohibited from any use in any
way
including but not limited to reading, copying, distribution or retention.
Please notify
sender by reply of the error and destroy all instances of the COVERED
INFORMATION
in your possession or control.