There's a vulnxml feed for OpenBSD ports.  It should be updated with
critical patches, and those should be pulled into 4.2-stable.

If your business depends on OpenBSD ports, maybe you can sponsor a
4.2-stable build sandbox.  I know mine does, and I'm happy to host it.

We're talking at-most 30 minutes a day of TLC.

~BAS

--
Brian A. Seklecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended
recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an
intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system.