2007/12/17, df <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Noticed that acx0 had an MSDU (MAC Service Data Unit) life timeout
>    - I know you said you loaded the firmware...was it the latest? 13 Oct 07
> acx-firmware-1.4.tgz

Yes, I used 1.4.

>    - What are the specifics of your connection string to the AP (Access
> Point)?
> I.E., how did you use ifconfig, and is the AP utilizing encryption?

I run 'ifconfig acx0 nwid my_nwid && dhclient acx0". Or just the same
two commands with timeout. Nothing happens.

2007/12/17, Alexey Suslikov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Other choices to try:
>
> - use -current with 1.4 firmware (recommended),
> - disable apm, disable pcibios, enable acpi,
> - disable ehci (or skc, or both),
> - use bsd.mp.

I used 1.4 firmware, tried with apm disabled and acpi enabled with no
result and bsd.mp kernel fails to boot on my hardware.

I believe the very problem with a card is the hardware problem - will
be trying to check it tomorrow in WinXP box.

--
Dmitrij D. Czarkoff