On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:06:45 -0800
Ben Calvert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >> compiles fine here( other than warnings about no newlines at the
> >> ends of the files, strcpy, and etc. ).
> >>
> >> you are using gnu make?
>(...)
> it doesn't.  unless you install it.  thus my question.

Hi,

Many thanks. The compilation went smoothly apart from one thing. Would
you be kind to check the examples?

Let's start with rexxtry.rex. Go to .../samples and run rexxtry.rex. I
got following message:

bash-3.2$ rexx rexxtry.rex
REXX-ooRexx_3.2.0(MT) 6.02 19 Dec 2007
  /home/pp/data/compile/ooRexx-3.2.0/samples/rexxtry.rex lets you
interactively try REXX statements. Each string is executed when you hit
Enter. Enter 'call tell' for a description of the features.
  Go on - try a few...            Enter 'exit' to end.
 *E* No further API user possible!
  Oooops ! ... try again.     Failure in system service
  rc = 48 e/pp/data/compile/ooRexx-3.2.0/samples/rexxtry.rex on NETBSD
 *E* No further API user possible!
   232 *-* say "queued = "queued()
    71 *-*       call main
REX0048E: Error 48
running /home/pp/data/compile/ooRexx-3.2.0/samples/rexxtry.rex line
232:  Failure in system service

You can check all the "samples". Some of them works the other not.

My bad luck.

Regards,
pp

--
PrzemysEaw PaweEczyk (P2O2) - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: http://pp.kv.net.pl/ Forum: http://www.p2o2.fora.pl/