Unless I am doing something silly, dhcpd(8) may not be accurate
regarding how the "fixed-address" statement and -L option
inter-operate.

Yesterday I discovered that when you assign a DHCP client an IP
address using the "fixed-address" command, dhcpd does not create an
entry in dhcpd.leases.  As a result, it will not enter the IP address
into the pf table specified by the -L option.  This seems to be the
intended behavior, but it isn't documented anywhere.  In fact dhcpd(8)
says "[e]ach client is assigned a lease", implying that even clients
using "fixed-address" should be given a lease entry.

Is this something that should be fixed or am I reading the man pages
wrong (or worse have I messed something up on my end)?

Max H. Chiz