I didn't give you rules to try, I was pointing out that you had
a problem because you had conflicting scrub rules.

Since you didn't include pf.conf I can't make any suggestions
exactly what is conflicting, but if you look through it you'll find
some other scrub rules which you need to remove or re-order.