No.

After searching around, playing with PoPToP, and trying various other solutions, I settled on OpenVPN.

The advantages are pretty well spelled out. OpenVPN supports just about ever OS out there. My only complaint is a lack of privsep.

> Hi,
>
> I have been thinking to set up a VPN on my OpenBSD server using L2TP
> over IPsec... the IPsec stuff seem to be built-in and good... but what > about L2TP? Is there a L2TP daemon or LNS in the ports tree somewhere?
> Or am I missing something?

No.

After searching around, playing with PoPToP, and trying various other solutions, I settled on OpenVPN.

The advantages are pretty well spelled out. OpenVPN supports just about ever OS out there. My only complaint is a lack of privsep.

> I like to set it up so less-technical users on a Win or Mac laptop and
> come and connect to my VPN.

There are a multitude of guides and tutorials on how to have a simple install package for OpenVPN for less technical users.

Good luck.