On Wed, Dec 26, 2007 at 07:48:26AM -0600, Marco Peereboom wrote:
> Who is we?

Right, of course... I won't do it alone, because to do it alone all I
have needed is quite well served by

http://www.armorlogic.com/openbsd_information_server_compatibility_list.html

But apparently there are more people interested in server lists, so 'we'
would mean people interested in that, if you didn't understand it, that
is.

> You are all talk but no do.  Typical GPL debater.

You are all flame. Typical from the insubstantiate...

Rui

--
Pzat!
Today is Setting Orange, the 68th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?