On Jan 2, 2008, at 4:29 PM, Erik Wikstrvm wrote:

The preferable way to solve this would probably be to use two disks
but
that is not an option for me. So I was wondering if it is possible to
instead split the disk in two parts, the first is used to install
OpenBSD on, and the rest is split in two and setup in a mirror
configuration using RAIDframe or something similar. If this is
possible,
will it buy me any additional protection against dataloss, or is it
more
likely that my disk crashes all together?

If the disk develops errors, no amount of replication on the same hard
disk device will prevent potential dataloss.

You'd be better off mirroring on two completely separate devices.
Perhaps copying the same data to another system or service may work.