> > Rui Miguel Silva is continually making you guys remove [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > from the cc's of your messages.
>
> FYI, I continually remove people from the CC on mailing-list posts.

Yet you have no idea whether these people are subscribed to these
mailing lists.

> I consider it rude to receive duplicate email.

Isn't it rude to prevent people from receiving answers they are
seeking? Not everyone not subscribed to this list will end his/her
messages with a ``please cc: me as I am not subscribed'' notice, because
they expect people to do the right thing. Which is ``reply to all''.

If duplicate answers bother you, train your mail user agent to merge
them.