hi

 can some one provide a simple example of how to create a package for a
openBSD package.
 I have read the ports/package/pkg_create examples etc, but would like to
request a example.

ex: (example only - please don't tell me to use ports for this)

 wget http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/binutils/binutils-2.18.tar.gz
 gzip -dc binutils-2.18.tar.gz | tar -xf -
 cd binutils-2.18

 ./configure --prefix=/var/tmp/binutils
 make ; make install

Now the tools are installed on /var/tmp/binutils.
Then What..

Can some one please cretae screen dump of how they would do this ? I
understand the command is
pkg_create -c pkgdesc -d pkgdesclong -f pkglist -v  binutils-2.18.tgz

But can you please provide real samples of these files ? How can I create a
pkg that will work similar to the packages from OpenBSD so I can install
this in /usr/local/.. and uninstall the using pkg_delete.

I understand the value and usefulness and the reccomendation of Ports.. This
is for my own software. I have also searched the net for examples and can't
find any.
Please feel free to avoid comments like - rtfm or "man package" etc.

thx