On 1/3/08, Richard Stallman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm following the same principles that I apply to others.
> I've explained both these principles and my actions; the readers
> can judge all aspects for themselves.

I guess I missed the part where you explained how it makes sense to
apply a label like "not recommended because it supports non-free
software" to OpenBSD but not to FSF (emacs, etc.).  You've been asked
repeatedly to address the apparent inconsistencies but I haven't
noticed any candid response from you.  Maybe you can clarify that
logic for us?

Thank you,

gregg