On Jan 4, 2008 9:20 AM, Lars Noodin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Some here were at CCC 2007.  How was it and what plans are there to
> correct the recent anti-competency legislation rolled out in Germany?

go check www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de. (If that's what you're referring to)

I don't have much more information, but I think I'll have to check all this
very
soon, given how the French government wants to legalize trojan horses ...
well of course it's to fight against terrorism and mafias, but it does not
make
it a realistic solution ... Do you think they'll forbid OpenBSD use, with its
source code being clear and available :-p ?