By using and endorsing gNewSense???

    It seems you really don't read what's going on there, people working on it
    more or less scream out it's an impossible mission the way it's setup now
and
    the project goals are not met for the foreseeable future.

I don't read the gNewSense discussion lists -- I don't have time.  But
I did read the pages that someone forwarded to this list yesterday,
and I saw nothing shocking in them.  They simply acknowledge that
mistakes are possible.

I spoke with the developer of GNU/Darwin, and he said that the
presence of ports for non-free programs was a mistake and he will
remove them.  Thanks to whoever mentioned the problem here.