On 1/7/08, Richard Stallman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If OpenBSD does not need my endorsement, then OpenBSD developers
> should not need to argue with me that I owe them an endorsement.

Quite right.  As far as I can tell, they're not interested in your
endorsement; I'm not sure what gave you the idea they are.  However,
they are very interested in FUD prevention, and FUD is what you get
when one party tries to co-opt ordinary language for private ends.  So
we can hardly be surprised when they object to your characterization
of their work as "non-free".  Such a slanderous characterization is a
far cry  from merely declining to endorse.

Old joke:  "Doctor, nobody likes me!  You gotta help me, you big fat slob!"

-gregg