On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 03:13:03AM +0100, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> On Jan 9, 2008 1:20 AM, chefren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> > This man has no respect for programmers, clearly doesn't understand why
> > money
> > was invented and how a market can be a very reasonable way to let people
> > earn
> > money.
>
> http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Market
>
> "It is misleading to describe the users of free software, or the
> software users in general, as a "market".

OMG market!! Evil word!!

Oh wait everything is a market including charity, religion, open
software, proprietary software, hardware etc.  GPL/FSF politics are
absurd.  I have no other word for it.  It is nothing but circle talk
meant to confuse simpletons in doing what isn't in their best interest.
You know, like voting republican when you make $18,000 a year.  Use big
words and play on guilt to make them followers.  Absurd I tell you!!