* SeDoFa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-01-09 14:53]:
> Simply question: does OpenBSD support ISDN?
>
> I have great interest to use OpenBSD as ISDN router with an external
> ISDN terminal adapter (USB interface).
>
> Until now I didn't find any configuration hints for ISDN devices under
> OpenBSD. I have found only a project called
> isdn4bsd, but unfortunately, there is no maintainer on OpenBSD.
>
> Any suggestions?

ISDN TAs just show up as regular modems controlled by AT commands. no
special support required, you might have to fiddle with init strings
etc a bit.
well, serial ones at least. no idea how the USB ones are implimented.

--
Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de