On 2008/01/09 17:00, Daniel Ouellet wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if they know of a good PCI fiber card that is still
> available for 100Mb today.

Good? Don't know. But it looks like D-Link DFE-550FX are available
(at least in europe) and maybe worth a try (you'll need to at least
add 550FX's pci id 0x1003 to sys/dev/pci/pcidevs under 550TX, run
'make', and add a matching line to pci_matchid in if_ste.c. I don't
know what chance we have of supporting the PHY).

Google (100basefx pci) finds some others from less-known makers which
may or may not be supported.

A possible alternative: you can get 100baseFX SFPs for some gigabit
switches, you can probably find something which does handle vlans ok.