> You can stop the GPL propaganda here.  We have wasted enough time
> rehashing it.  You are not going to convince anybody here that some
> random person has more rights than the author of the software.  The end,
> get over it, walk it off.

I'm not out to convince anyone that anyone has any more rights than anyone
else. What I *was* doing was bringing that particular portion of the
conversation back to more than just baseless bashing of a particular
license.

> RMS tried with circle talk to convince people and lost many acolytes in
> the process.  GNU & FSF are disingenuous organizations that are and
> unable to read a dictionary.  That makes people angry so stop parroting
> their manure here.

Yes, there has been quite a bit of manure slung by *both* sides. I prefer
to stay out of that particular gutter. I personally don't care what anyone
thinks of RMS, GNU *or* FSF. I'm an ardent supporter of none of the above.

> A few more cronies also tried and failed at convincing anyone of the
> GPL teachings.  Yes we get your point and we think it is stupid.  No
> need to discuss it or try to explain it again.  We get it.

They're not my teachings or teachings to which I particularly subscribe. I
would maintain that most of the "more popular" licenses have their pros -
ultimately it depends on who or what you want to protect.

Don't paint me with the RMS/GNU brush because I refused to stand by and
watch *blatantly* false accusations be made. There is a big difference
between correcting those accusations and *supporting* the recipient of the
accusations.

kmw