That's interesting indeeed. We are running stable, but I'm not sure how
frequently we are updating it. And it seems like this one is a somewhat
recent patch, so maybe it's not been included on that install.

I'm going to try it and let you know. Thanks for your advice and sorry
for not checking the errata thoroughly before!

Oh, and by the way, do you (or someone else) know why is that message
appearing when trying to debug the core file? I mean:

(gdb) target kvm bsd.0.core
Cannot access memory at address 0xffbe6afc

Thanks again,
Martmn.