Hi all,

I got hold of an older Dell server with a PERC 4/DI raid controller, including 2 SCSI disks. I found the docs over at Dell. Am I right in understanding once I have my array in place through the BIOS the OpenBSD OS has nothing to do with the RAID setup? Or should I leave the bios setup alone and work directly through OpenBSD (if possible at all)..?

Not sure, I've only done software RAID setups before and am kind of confused here, especially because a lot of older talk on misc@ about these particular controllers. To put it more simple; what is best / suggested practice with this thing for mirroring?

Any pointers / docs are appreciated-  Thanks!